Marriage is a wonderful gift from God to humanity. Congratulations for beginning this journey. To arrange a wedding at the St Kilda Presbyterian Church contact the pastor.
Wedding checklist for a wedding at St Kilda Presbyterian Church
- Pastoral reference from your pastor
- Completion of a Notice of Intended Marriage form
- An order of service, these are the Presbyterian Marriage Rites
- Completion of a PREPARE/ENRICH marriage preparation survey
- Wedding rehearsal one week before the wedding date
- Organising an usher, sound technician and someone to set up and pack up
The hire fee is negotiable and due at the rehersal. It includes the initial meetings, rehearsal, reservation of the wedding date and use of the church sound equipment. You are welcome to hire the church organist or arrange your own music.