While we are a small congregation, we have been blessed with two large buildings. However these buildings need maintance, and so if you enjoy practical work or want to help us out, we have a list of tasks that could help bless us.
- Re-attach the back pew inside the St Kilda building
- Help build the new Playground next to the Balaclava building
- Fix the light inside the western annex of the St Kilda building
- Arrange the donation of the old upright pinao at the St Kilda building
- Repaint the 'St Margarets' sign on Hotham St
- Replace the toilet roll holders in the Balaclava building
- Attach picture hanging hooks inside the Balaclava building
- Repaint the St Kilda building foyer
- Repaint the fence alongside the St Kilda building
- Install LED strip lighting at St Kilda & Balaclava buildings
- Repaint the doors of the St Kilda building
If you'd like to volunteer, contact us for more information.